Hoe het verrichten van metingen (voor vrouwen)
Een gymnast wordt gemeten moet blijven rechtdoor zonder spanning, houden de rechtop positioneren als ze doorgaans doet en draag dunne kleding die de extra centimeters in metingen niet kon geven.
Before you start, please, wrap some string around the waist. Do not draw it to tightly, keep it parallel to the floor.
Taking measurements also do not a draw measuring tape too tightly!
1. Neck - wrap the tape measure around the base of neck.
2. Collar height
3. Bust - wrap around the fullest part of bust
4. Waist - wrap the tape measure around your natural waist, keeping it parallel to the floor.
5. Hips - wrap a tape measure around the fullest part of hips and buttocks taking into account the bulge of the belly
6. Shoulder Width - from near the neck’s base to the outer edge of shoulder
7. Chest width - between the axillary cavities on the breasts line
8. Back- between the axillary cavities on the back
9. Armhole – wrap a tape measurearound shoulder joint
10. Sleeve Length – from shoulder tip down side of arm to the wrist
11. Upper Arm –around the bicep
12. Wrist -around the thinnest part of the wrist
13. Front length– from the neck point, along the fullest part of the bust to the waist line
14. Back length- from the neck point to the waist line
15. Full body – from the center of one shoulder, down the front through the crotch and up the back to starting point
Zestien.Skirt length is measured from the waist to the preferred length of the skirt along your backside & frontside
17. Pelvis height for leggings, breeches and shorts is measured from the waist line (or from the line where the belt will be) to the horizontal line, coming under buttocks. It is approximately from 22 to 30 cm. The measurement depends on how high you wear the leggings etc.
18. Pelvis height for trousers – sitting on the hard chair, measure according to the instructions mentioned above
19. Dij- wrap a tape measure around the thickest part of the thigh, keep it parallel to the floor
20. Knie- wrap a tape measure around the knee, keep it parallel to the floor
21. Ankle (for leggings width) - wrap a tape measure around the ankle.Measure just above the anklebone
22. Garment Length is measured from the waist to the preferred length of the garment
Like it? Tell your friends